Home is where the heart is, but it’s also where your entire family is 24-hours a day right now. It might have you thinking about a room that needs some help. We’re now offering E-Design for all “pull and replace” projects! Pull and replace, meaning we don’t move walls or plumbing, but we get you down to the studs and back up again with something new and beautiful. Have a dated bathroom, powder bathroom or kitchen? This might be a good time to start addressing it.
SO, HOW DOES E-DESIGN WORK?
1. Quick Intro Chat with Kylie: Give us the down and dirty on the space. What do you want to see changed? What are you willing and able to spend?
2. Measure your Space and Send us Photos: Get out your tape and give us a rough sketch. We’ll show you how below! Don’t worry about perfection, we will be fine with some “plus or minus” in your dimensions.
3. Design Chat with Ruth: Ruth will send you a design questionnaire, ask you for Pinterest boards or inspiration, then set up a time to discuss your vibe and goals over the phone.
4. Virtual presentation: We will send a rendering with elevations and a moodboard with pretty finishes and links to products we recommend based on your preferences.
5. Virtual Revisions and Selections: Of course there will be some back and forth. Let’s go with this faucet, swap this tile out – that kind of thing.
6. Gather Pricing and Present Scope of Work: We will gather quotes from our subs and vendors using our drawings and schedule a time to present our proposal to you.
It really is that simple!
Give us a call to start the process today.
Kylie’s Mobile: 816-812-4163
Kylie’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org